:: Bluebell woods::

All I have wanted to do this month is to see the bluebells..

I have been taunted with posts on blogs...even the front cover of Selvedge
today my yearning was finally satisfied....

and my cup was over flowing.....

my lovely friend Miss W took me to Middleton woods in Ilkley....

she promised me the best display of bluebells for miles around...

and she was right.....

every path, and around every corner.....

a beautiful carpet of bluebells....

the smell was intoxicating....
the smell of my childhood and the bluebell woods opposite my home...

where I would play...and wander with my dog...
always with a bunch for my mum which she put in the kitchen....

the woods are now private property and you cant get in them any more...

so I was delighted to wander these woods......

and so was Sweet P....

just the tonic after a very stressful week at work....
the healing properties of the bluebells worked their magic....
ready for the week ahead....
::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...