Obsessed! Project Runway's Laura Kathleen - Spring 2012 rtw

Uh obsessed! I saw Laura Kathleen’s collection from NYFW Spring 2012 fashion show at Stylebistro and instantly felt my heart pounding and eyes getting bigger. Maybe it's the thrill of discovering a new designer, but I have a feeling Laura Kathleen is here to stay. Every single of her piece needs to be in my closet right now, seriously! Her dresses have such an ethereal vibe, but they are an everyday wearable piece. Dying! oh now I know how Rachel Zoe feels when she sees her favorite designer dresses. Laura Kathleen's dresses were perfectly paired with some intricate jewelry that makes a statement but it's oh so demure. Love love love the bracelets. I need to know now who designed them! Yes as you can tell I'm obsessed with Laura Kathleen, I really really hope she was the final three contestants of Project Runway. If not then I must ban the show (ok maybe not) but I will contemplate about the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...