:: Distant memories ::

For what seems like a brief time, this is the view from my kitchen window....
every year Mr. B and I await this magnificent gift from mother nature with baited breath....

and every year...unfortunately without fail....

Mr. B sings 'don't go sitting under the apple tree' to me.....

then we wait to harvest the delicious apples in the autumn....

I forgot that I intended to do a post on our lovely tree, and the gifts that spring brings us every year without fail....

then I found these pictures of our garden in a little corner on my hard drive ....
when my lap top came home from the repair shop....


and as we have had the central heating on this week! and worn cardigans to school!
I thought we could all do with some blue skies


and beautiful blossoms found for a brief but much appreciated time in my garden

to start the weekend.....



and maybe...

just maybe...

the sun may come back to visit!

::

Sweet Pea and I are going to the Ripley castle fair so best go to the cash point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...