Post 333!

I've just spotted that this is post 333 on my blog! If three is a lucky number then maybe today will be lucky for me. So far I have twisted my knee! Good start! But the cat food I ordered has been delivered, so that's something. At least I don't have to go for a walk or a bike ride to get them something else, limping along as I go.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Things have calmed somewhat since a week ago. Sorry for that little outburst. Thanks, as ever, for your support....

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Over the course of a couple of evenings I've put together the following cards. Sometimes I sit and do the pictures, other times I assemble them. Occasionally I do the whole thing start to finish in one go. I've been pootling through them in front of the telly, with mum watching tv and Luvbug on his pewter..... cats off asleep somewhere: Fluffy in her new grocery box (she's lots better, by the way) and Scooter on his blanket in the window...... sounds idyllic? Well, it only lasts for an hour or so but yes, it's ok.....

These are little cards that I made for my box, as I didn't seem to have any notecards for myself, for when I write to people....
I made this next one the other night for Luvbug's brother-in-law, John, who has a birthday this weekend. It's much larger, at A5. I've put glaze on the dogs' noses to make them glossy :)
Lastly, here is my first Christmas card for the year (aaaaarghhh! Nooo!! I said the C word!!!!)This image is a stamp by Elzybells. Sadly, this is another stamp shop that is closing down. She is hoping to sell off all her stuff by the end of this month. Nip over and have a look, see if you can help her out! There are still some goodies there, and all greatly reduced in price. This stamp is red rubber and was only a few pounds. She also does inkpads, etc.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

I'm not a 'scrapbooker' and have never got into that 'branch' of crafting. But one thing I've started lately is 'memory books' for my mum, as very often she will enjoy a day out and then not remember it a few weeks later. I suppose this is sort of scrapbooking, as I've been writing next to the photo's and sticking in all sorts of decorations, just to make it nice for her. I'll get some pictures of some of the pages and show you next time ;) All you seasoned scrappers and book artists can give me some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...