Avatar Is Coming to Disney Theme Park!



I'm so excited, Avatar is coming to Disney World my favorite place on Earth! I love Disney more now for bringing the mythical, wonderful land to life at Disney theme parks around the globe. 

James Cameron, the film director will help to develop Pandora in theme parks with the help of two new upcoming Avatar films. "Our goal is to go beyond current boundaries of technical and experiential storytelling, and give park goers the chance to see, hear and touch the world of Avatar with an unprecedented sense of reality." I think I'm most excited about the fact that the first Avatar themed land will open at Animal Kingdom, part of Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL (Yayy I only live four hours away). The construction is scheduled to start in 2013. So we still have quite a while to visit the amazing blue hued aliens and their out of this world land!

Source: GeekSugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...