Love That 70's Hairstyle!

 

70's is back baby! I love everything about this era, and recently I have become more infatuated with the era's simple but fabulous hairstyles. In all the 70's hairstyles, you can definitely see a lot of bangs. Working with hair that has bangs can make any hair have a 70's feel. The majority of the 70's hairstyle has a straight look. Remember, the idea with the era's hairstyle is that it's easygoing, effortless, and stylish!




Oh how I wish, I could achieve this feathered look. I wasn't so fond of the "feathered" hair trend this year, but this feathered hairstyle oh yeah! You definitely need a lot of layers if you wish to dare to achieve this voluminous look. I promise if one day I get my hair to look this amazing, I will make sure the pictures are all over Currently Loving It.



The simplest of all look, a scarf wrapped around your nice straight hair. I pulled this look off hundreds of time, and I love it every single time.

Hope you have been inspired to rock a 70's hairstyle!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...