:: Blessed ::

Have you ever had that feeling when you were constantly choking on a deep deep desire to weep?
That's how I felt on Monday...as I whimpered quietly in the car on the way home my dear friend Mrs M said ...." we always knew this week wouldn't be an easy one Helen...."
and she was right....

Sometimes, even when we know the decisions we are making are the right ones, we cant help hurting and feeling sad....
letting go is so difficult...even when you are letting something go into the hands of someone you admire, respect and trust...



and so it was for me as I worked my last week as Head of Drama.....
but what a wonderful week it turned out to be...a week of blessings, and a week that for me, a person who has very little confidence or feeling of self worth, was a week of feeling affirmed...
a week where I gently closed a door behind me, and opened another..... took a deep breath and beamed...stepping out onto a new path, a new journey with a light shining so brightly that I know I can't lose my way, I feel so certain, so clear and so excited, but most of all blessed by the words, gifts and love that I was shown this week....I feel that my time to dance has finally come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...