Christmas Creations

Thank you for the buck-up. Sorry. I think I may be past the worst of it. I had a better day today.

Well I couldn't leave you all on such a sour note for Christmas, could I? So I have -at last!- got round to doing the photo's of all my Christmas creations..... cards and felties :) I hope they make you smile!















 -these are envelopes that I decorated. Colouring all the snow in white gel pen was really relaxing :)








more envelopes.......put a post-it note in the middle, stamp all around and over it, outline the square and then remove the post-it. Ta-daah!

These are felties I made for some people at my mum's Tai Chi Physio class.
I made them in line with their Chinese birth year.
So, this one is for someone born in the year of the rooster....




this for someone born in the year of the monkey:



....and the year of the rat!!! I like this one best, I think!!!



I made this wee cat for someone who's birth year I didn't know, but didn't want to leave her out :)



I also made some Babooshka dolls but can't find the photo! But I sent one to Di and she very kindly posted about it on her blog, here: Pixie's Crafty Workshop. 

Oh and look! We managed to replace the tree!!!



 And cheeky Scooter has sussed out which of the presents is his. Hmmm must be the catnip inside, do you think?


I hope we all have as good a day as we all possibly can!!!!

Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...