Birthday Girl


Haha....that's my birthday card from Mum! Isn't it great?

I also got a lovely e-Card from Freebird, which made me smile- thank you!!!

Here are some other goodies....

First this card from Beanie.... thank you!!!! I love Beanie Art!

Then a lovely parcel all the way from Feronia, in Australia, thanks!!!!!
- a lovely pen, a birthday calendar (a perpetual calendar), some candles and a lovely handmade card :)
 
Then Bob and Dilly gave me cards.....
 
This one from Luvbug :) ....

And lovely flowers from Luvbug-

 And my favourite perfume :) If you've never sampled this one, it's a very light floral...

And the latest House series on DVDs :) and a book by Kate Mosse....
You can read about this book on Amazon, here....

Luvbug also got me a great book on caring, called The Selfish Pig's Guide to Caring (click for description on Amazon!). The title is a little sarcastic, don't worry! And besides, it's one I asked for!

Today is busy busy busy, with a two hour driving lesson this morning, quick trip to Tesco, then to Mum's, then back home to take Fluffy to the v-e-t again (poor thing can't seem to wee), then pick up mum, cook dinner.....

So I had my birthday celebration yesterday, really. Josephine, whom I've known since I was about 8, came up for the day. She brought gorgeous goodies too!

Look at this! It's a set of 12 x 12 cardstock, double sided, 75 designs, 4 copies of each. That's 300 sheets! WOW! I was running low!
And how about an extra large box of choc's???
This box is enormous. It says there are 50 chocolates inside. I may have to 're gift' this one ;)

Then a lovely calendar, a different arty thing on each day....

Wonderful stuff!!!

Looking at my haul, I feel very selfish to type that I felt down today. I know that my dad and my siblings don't usually remember, so why should it matter this year? Hey ho...... then the day got busy and tiring and didn't feel special. Never mind. I had a great day yesterday, anyway!

Oh, and by the way, I've decided to reverse my age. So I'm not 43, I'm 34, ok? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...