:: Lifes little disappointments ::

You may remember, some time ago I was approached by the manager of a boutique who wanted some hand knits and asked me to put a small knitwear collection together....

This included theses chunky beads made from pure Alpaca wool .....and filled with fragrant lavender....


My raspberry ripple chunky knit scarf made from Rowan yarns and collinette....


This granite cowl made from Wensleydale yarns....

and my favourite...a duck egg blue and raspberry Dickensian muffler, again made from Wensleydale yarn...


Unfortunately things didn't work out, and I now have spent a lot of time and money buying yarn making the garments and having labels and tags made.
Leaving me with these ....and other hand knits which now need loving homes....

necks to warm and ladies to adorn....
if you are interested in any of these pieces please email me and I can provide you with the price list...and details of the other pieces...
::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...